Proposed Salary Attractive Remuneration
Career Level Managerial
Experience 5 Years +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Plays a key role in the successful delivery of an Enterprise Information Security Function.
- Leads 3rd party and business Information Security assurance activities within Aegon UK.
- Lead the development and delivery of Information Security training materials and awareness for use across the business.
- Provides technical support and guidance to project teams and other business areas in relation to Information Security.
- Validate delivered solutions against approved security architecture.
- Understand and input towards the mapping of the Security Strategy & Architecture Roadmap & Standards to protect AEGON’s information assets.
- Input as an SME to Aegon UK security policies, ensuring they are fit for purpose and maintained in line with best practice and global security requirements.
- Mentor and manage part of the Enterprise Information Security team.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Financial Services regulatory/compliance requirements in information security and data protection.
- Risk assessment/risk management skills.
- Security, including information security management, physical security, application security, network security and security incident management.
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to understand and communicate technical detail to a non-technical audience.
- Proven ability to mentor and manage people within an Information Security team.
- Understanding of how to apply Information Security best practice to large scale enterprise environments.
- Good technical knowledge the security impact on established and up and coming technologies.
- Key understanding of working in a Digital business and the impact on information security.
- Experience of working in information security management and/or related functions in financial services.
- Typically a background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security.
- Experience of mentoring or managing an Information Security team or part of a team.
Advantageous but not essential – CISSP, CISM
This role is a level 4P10 and the closing date for the role will be 21st October 2020