Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Aerona is a growing, fast moving modern software company based in Derry~Londonderry. By using the latest technologies, Aerona provides its award winning product, AeronaClinic to modern, innovative clinics. The web based solution is accessible at any time from a smart phone, Mac or PC and delivered to Dental Practices, via a cloud computing platform.
Clinics can choose to purchase the software as a service. This provides a much more flexible mode, rather than the traditional licensing model of software installation with its associated costs. The product allows practices to become more cost effective through increased booking and billing efficiency. Clinics have much greater access to practice data/information, thus allowing them to understand their business better and communicate with their customers more quickly and cheaply. Further, AeronaClinic has the ability to centralise information for multiple surgeries across different locations, providing increased efficiency and effectiveness for multi-surgery practices. Additional tools include a Patient Portal where patients are able to register and book an appointment online.
We are looking for a creative, imaginative and dynamic individual to join our small but rapidly growing team. You must be passionate about your work and embracing new technologies whilst having extensive experience in Web Design. You will be working predominantly in the IT Healthcare Sector.
RESPONSIBLE TO: CEO
MAIN TASKS & DUTIES
Responsibilities – (Key Areas)
- To deliver visually attractive, professional and creative web designs and interfaces for both the company’s own web applications, website and design as well as developing customer websites.
- Work closely with the development team to produce high quality and on-time web applications and websites.
- Work closely with our customers to ensure their requirements are meet.
- Ensure the design quality of all marketing material for Aerona, both online and offline.
- Research Current design Trends
- Manage all Digital Aspects of our Product
Job Requirements – (Knowledge, Skills, Experience)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Web Designer in a commercial working environment.
- 3rd Level design or web design orientated qualification.
- Be aware of best practice user interface design principles.
- Experience of addressing cross browser issues
- Good communication, initiative and team working skills
- Ability to work with Internal and third party API’s
- Experience of responsive web design and mobile apps
Candidate must be proficient in the following web technologies:
- HTML5, XML, XHTML
- SQL and MySQL databases
- CSS, SSL security technologies
They must also have expertise in:
- Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver
- Fireworks, Coldfusion, WordPress
- HotMetal Pro, Adobe GoLive
- Axure RP, Visual Interdev
- Ability to use SQL Technologies
- Good graphic skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Be flexible and proficient
- Familiarity with web development regulations
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Manage projects
- Good organizational skills
- Good people skills
- Be innovative and reliable