Proposed Salary Attractive Remuneration
Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
MAIN TASKS & DUTIES
Responsibilities – (Key Areas)
- Works with members of a project team to develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website. Responsible for interface implementation.
- Integrates web applications with backend databases. Deploys large web-based transaction systems using application servers. Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the integration of new products per production and client requirements.
- Requires strong navigation and site-design instincts.
- To participate in all aspects of the project life cycle as and when required
- To provide regular project status updates as and when required
- To provide ongoing support and upgrades to customers
- To design, code, test, debug and document components/modules of a system
- To input into the design and development process for solutions using existing and
Job Requirements – (Knowledge, Skills, Experience)
- 2+ years design, development, and testing java applications.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or a Master’s degree in a related field and zero years’ experience. Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to interface with clients and gather requirements and facilitate meetings.
- Ability to work in a small, rapid-development team.
- BS in Computer Science or has equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Spring/JEE and Core Java programming.
- Experience with Linux operating system.
- Experience with Apache or other web servers such as Tomcat a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with customer in analsing requirements.
- Java EE (7+ years)
- Full Stack Development exposure
- Solid Architectural understanding of enterprise applications
- Spring Framework
- Experience in HTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, JQuery and AJAX
- Application Servers like Tomcat, WebLogic or JBoss
- Strong RDBMS skills (MySQL preferred)
- Experience in leading a team of developers
- Experience with Spring (Security, Core, MVC, WS, Data, Web Flow)
- Experience with Maven and its lifecycles
- Experience with jQuery, ReactJS, Angular or other modern JS Frameworks.
- Understanding of SSL setups, SOAP/WSDL and RESTful services.
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience in workflow solutions, healthcare management and patient centric applications would also be beneficial
- Knowledge of the following would also be beneficial: HTML5 Canvas, Eclipse IDE, Subversion, Web Sockets, JSON, Datatables, REST
- Testing frameworks and TDD (like JUnit or Mockito)