Proposed Salary £34,335 £38,150
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Would you like your knowledge of marketing to education audiences to go global in a big way?
The Royal Society of Chemistry are looking for two highly skilled, customer-focused people to join our marketing team at an exciting period of development for a temporary period to cover maternity leave
As the Marketing Executive (educators), you will be working to deliver impactful, regionally-specific marketing campaigns that attract attention, inspire involvement and show researchers, teachers and students around the world exactly how the Royal Society of Chemistry can support them to do their best work.
You will be based in our office in Cambridge, as part of a team of marketers all passionate about making a difference through what they do. You will collaborate with stakeholders around the business, and teams of specialists in-house, to oversee marketing campaign activity from concept, through delivery, to evaluation.
The Royal Society of Chemistry is a global organisation, and we want to be sure that our support reaches everyone in the right way. A crucial part of your role will be travelling to build relationships with colleagues in our international offices, and tailoring marketing campaign activity to make a real difference at a local level in each of your regions.
We are looking for someone with:
- A relevant degree and a commitment to ongoing professional development
- the ability to plan, deliver and evaluate international marketing campaigns to time and budget
- good, practical knowledge of marketing promotion methods, practices and techniques, and the skill to apply them across all channels and tactics
- an inspiring, international approach to marketing, who can tailor plans to specific audiences and regions to encourage action
- strong organisational skills – you must be able to multi-task, prioritise and deliver key tasks to deadline, and be able to adapt to changing demands in a fast-moving and complex business environment
- initiative, with the ability to work independently, as part of a team, and with stakeholders at all levels across the business
- an aptitude for problem-solving to improve delivery
- knowledge of scientific communications (desirable)
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you.