Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
You will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Managing the company’s QHSE policies and procedures on site.
- Maintain the site maintenance programme for all Aggreko equipment.
- Ensure optimum stock levels of spares and consumables for the site requirements.
- Carry out quarterly fleet & equipment verification, stock and cable counts.
- Maintain accurate running hour reports, energy and fuel readings as required.
- Calculate weekly and cumulative fuel consumption figures.
- Carry out all engine servicing and minor mechanical and electrical repairs as required.
- Daily/weekly operational reports
To be successful for this position you must possess the following;
- Be familiar with operation and maintenance of Diesel / Gas Power Stations
- Required to work on a Dry Site
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Undertake and successfully pass a National police check
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol screening (or have one within 20 days)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and psychometric test.
- Level 2 First Aid/ LVR Certification
- Current motor vehicle driver’s license
- High Risk LF license
- Sound Electrical knowledge of Cummins Diesel or Gas Engines preferred.
Our Culture & Benefits
People development is at the heart of Aggreko’s global Human Resources strategy; each part of our business has training programmes in place to ensure our employees have the necessary skills to perform their jobs to a high level. We offer generous benefit plans for our employees, as well as opportunities for long term career development and succession plans. Whist our business operates 24 hours a day/365 days a year, we encourage work:life balance and support flexible working conditions.
Our Values; “Be Dynamic, Be Expert, Be Together, Be Innovative”
There is real pride in working for Aggreko. Jobs are varied, exciting and fun. Playing for ‘Team Aggreko’ means you will be resilient, customer focused, have the drive for results and commitment to getting the job done!
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity employer, dedicated to providing a work environment in which everyone feels safe, included, treated fairly and with respect. We embrace diversity and invite female and Indigenous applicants to consider working at Aggreko.
For more information on the role, please forward your application with a cover letter addressing your key areas of experience and click the Apply button below.
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.