Proposed Salary Attractive Remuneration
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
We are looking for an analog-knowledgeable Applications Engineer to join our Field Sales team. This is an exciting position for an ambitious, enthusiastic engineer with knowledge of, and a passion for, analog circuit design, and the ability to discuss, analyse and identify solutions with our customers. You will have the opportunity to travel widely in support of our innovative analog IP portfolio and unique business model.
You will need to be a good team player, preferably with a practical experience of the sales process and supporting customers’ technical requirements in the field. However, an analog engineer, or chip integration engineer with an interest in analog design, would also find this a valuable pathway into a field position.
This role would suit someone who enjoys developing and presenting solutions to technical professionals at all levels, is a “self-starter” and comfortable working remote from colleagues as the customers’ location requires. As a critical contributor in our sales team, working intimately with both our engineering and marketing teams, you will have the responsibility of representing Agile Analog’s technical capabilities and company ethos to the marketplace.
- An outgoing, positive and self-motivating character
- Experience in technical support of the sales process in the field, liaising with subject matter experts in marketing and engineering, to identify practical solutions to customers’ needs
- A degree-level background (or equivalent experience) in electronics/microelectronics
- Knowledge in design/system application of analog IP
- Experience in behavioural circuit modelling
- Good English communication skills
Nice to haves
- Macro-level experience: integration, verification and tape-out
- Some programming experience: Matlab, Python, C
- Team-lead experience
- Packaging knowledge (CSP, BGA, etc.)