Proposed Salary Attractive Remuneration
Career Level Staff
Experience 4 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
At Agilisys, we are passionate about people who are passionate about technology and digital disruption. We pride ourselves on our integrity towards our colleagues and our clients and strive to be the transformation and operating partner of choice to the public sector.
The quality of our people is critical to our continued success and we are looking for an enthusiastic and competent Endpoint Computing Engineer to work in our Endpoint Computing team and looking for an exciting career opportunity with an eagerness to learn and pick up new skills. You should be a real team player, but able to work alone and with an initiative within the boundaries of contractual support environment. Be able to follow and create processes to offer customer value, reporting to the relevant Support Manager you will assist in the day to day incident and service request resolution, routine maintenance, project support, monitoring and development of the End Computing support area.
As a member of the Endpoint Computing team, you will play a key role in our service delivery and be seen as one of the faces of ICT, so professional appearance and conduct is of the highest importance. Working closely with ICT colleagues and business users you will ensure that all work is completed to the highest standards and within SLA targets.
We are looking for a candidate that is keen to constantly develop their skills and knowledge, continuously looking at improvements to current processes, procedures and aware of new technologies that can be investigated and utilised.
Knowledge/Experience/ Skills required
- Hardware support (Thin client laptops, Mobile devices, laptops, desktops, iPads, iPhones, cisco telephony, printers and MFD’s).
- Skilled in the support of Windows 10, Active Directory, Antivirus (Eset AV) and Microsoft Office 365 (Including MS Teams)
- Good understanding corporate estates, servers, networks and firewalls (no administration necessarily required but an understanding of how these impact endpoint support areas)
- Service desk and SLA priority environment providing services to contractual clients
- Group Policy and scripting
- Experience of supporting a wide range of desktop applications within a corporate cloud environment and their interaction with ICT systems.
- Windows deployment technologies (MDT, WDS, Active Directory, SCCM).
- Experience in supporting a VDI environment with thin devices and hosted desktops.
- Proven ability in desktop and application support.
- Proven support of iPhone/iPad and IBM MAAS or Intune
- Application packaging experience desirable.
- Experience in administering Wyse Devices Manager (updating images, deploying software and updates)
- Experience with disk encryption software (McAfee Endpoint)
- Excellent all-round communication skills, written, oral & presentation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to drive on-time delivery of tasks.
- Knowledge of ITIL V3/4 with Foundation certificate would also be beneficial.
- Project Delivery and new desktop solution design
What’s in it for you?
We value reinvesting in our employees by providing opportunities for career growth and benefits that ultimately reinforce the integrity of the company.
In addition to a competitive salary and reward package, we offer the below core benefits to all employee-owners:
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days of annual leave
- Health insurance
- Flexible working
- Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme- Exclusive Discounts/Offers at Various Retailers: Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Dental Cover
Agilisys offers a cohesive work culture involving a multitude of backgrounds that promotes diverse ideas contributing to strong solutions. We see diversity as a positive thing that creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.