Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Agilisys is an employee owned organisation that delivers success through innovative solutions, working primarily within the public sector to help them transform their digital services and make a real difference to millions of people across the UK. We are one of the UK’s most innovative IT services providers, ensuring solid ROI through a suite of world-class citizen-centric technology products as well as centres of operational excellence around the UK.
At Agilisys, we are passionate about people who are passionate about technology and digital disruption. We pride ourselves on our integrity towards our colleagues and our clients and strive to be the transformation and operating partner of choice to the public sector.
We are seeking a Systems Engineer to join our talented Infrastructure team in Clevedon, Bristol.
How will you spend your days?
You will provide infrastructure support focusing on BAU activities with introduction to project delivery. Knowledge of Active Directory, VDI, VMware and associated storage. This role would suit a service desk engineer or junior infrastructure engineer looking for the next step in your career.
The following skill sets are required along with a relevant working experience in: –
- Active directory, including group policy
- Server 2012 – 2019
- VMware ESX 6.x
- Virtual Desktop knowledge
- Solarwinds server application management (SAM) or similar
- Server and Host hardware support
- General networking
- SAN switches and storage
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- SCCM Administration
- Exchange 2016/Office 365 administration
- Microsoft Azure knowledge (desirable)
- Windows 10 deployment/management
- Security and Vulnerability management
Expected to manage tickets throughout KPI lifecycle, communicate with field, core and network teams. Will be expected to take on medium sized projects.
Experience / industry qualification in: –
- MCSA / MCSE – have or working towards
- ITIL Foundation – required or working towards
- Experience with service management ticketing systems
- At least 1 year in a similar role or two years of second line experience
Experience of working in a fast pace environment managing priorities and providing clear written and verbal communications. The position will be required some out of hours work when needed.
What’s in it for you?
We value reinvesting in our employees by providing opportunities for career growth and benefits that ultimately reinforce the integrity of the company.
In addition to a competitive salary and reward package, we offer the below core benefits to all employee-owners:
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days of annual leave
- Health insurance
- Flexible working
- Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme- Exclusive Discounts/Offers at Various Retailers: Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Dental Cover
Agilisys offers a cohesive work culture involving a multitude of backgrounds that promotes diverse ideas contributing to strong solutions. We see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.