Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Finance/ Banking
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Credit Analyst – Maternity Cover 1 year Fixed Term contract
This is a second line position. It supports the Branch Risk Management Department on credit and credit risk management matters. This includes providing credit assessments on the Branch customers, reviewing credit application from the front office, providing review summary, monitoring customer credit risk profile, and facilitating Credit Committee meetings and other credit related administrative works.
· Process credit applications; assess credit risk on individual transactions; make risk recommendations to the Credit Committee
· Monitor and process annual and interim credit reviews by the front office, and produce independent risk assessment
· Organise Credit Committee meetings as required and conduct record-keeping; deal with Head Office submissions for credit approvals
· Monitor customer credit, asset quality, credit limit exposures; investigate limit breaches and take remedial actions
· Provide support in credit administrative work, including covenant monitoring, limit input and verification in systems, contracts and documentations reviews
· Participate in stress testing, scenario analysis, simulations regularly for the portfolio
· Produce periodic and ad-hoc risk reports including regulatory reporting, and risk alerts / updates.
· Experience in a credit analyst role in banking industry
· Bachelors and above in relevant subjects or with relevant financial qualification
· With 5 year working experience in dealing with large corporate credit with good working knowledge in financial product.
· Business level spoken and written English language skills. Additional Mandarin language skills is desirable but not required
· The academic ability to produce well researched clearly argued analysis to tight deadlines
· Highly advanced MS Office and Excel knowledge required
· Excellent communication skills and translation skills
· Ability to work under pressure to deadlines