Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Our client requires an experienced offshore Electrical Technician with SMD Plough experience for an upcoming project in the UK for around 4 Weeks ( Quarantine period included). Successful candidates must have an Electrical background and experience and using SMD Plough systesm..
- Offshore Medical
- Offshore Survival
- Valid Passport
- Electrical Qualification
- The ROV Pilot Technician has the primary responsibility for the piloting of the ROV, maintenance and repair of the ROV system, implementation and monitoring of technical procedures and reporting, work management and execution of ROV operational tasks.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with the ROV control, navigational and propulsion systems.
- Assist in the Launch and Recovery of the ROV System.
- Ensuring that the ROV and all its systems are in complete working order and in compliance with all technical requirements throughout the contract period.
- Carrying out the dive in accordance with recognised operating procedures in order to carry out designated work safely and efficiently.
- Undertake navigation and observers duties and operating of manipulators and ancillary equipment fitted to the ROV.
Our client offers cables loading and transportation, submarine links maintenance, submarine cables installation, remedial work, and post burial activity.