Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Integrate is a rapidly growing, global, venture-backed enterprise SaaS business that helps B2B marketers grow revenue and reduce costs. We unify demand marketing channels into a single, powerful platform that help organizations achieve quantifiable business outcomes.
In April 2019, Integrate acquired London-based SaaS business, Akkroo. Now forming the Events product as part of the broader Integrate suite, Akkroo enables modern B2B marketers to solve the many challenges around event lead management.
We have a top-tier client list including IBM, PayPal, Dell, Salesforce, Cisco, etc. and have an exceptional working environment where you will work alongside innovative, dynamic and inspiring team members. If you like solving challenges, value continuous professional growth and are motivated to join an entrepreneurial culture then we would love to hear from you!
- 9+ Years Old
- 250+ Employees
- $80M+ in Funding
- Enterprise Marketing Technology
- Acquired UK-based SaaS business Akkroo in April of 2019
We are unable to sponsor foreign-working visas for this role.
About the role:
We have now reached an exciting point in our journey where we need someone to oversee and develop our internal QA activity as a key part of our multi-disciplinary product and engineering squads. The role offers a unique opportunity for someone seeking work which will be hands-on, and with strategic elements.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the development of automation framework using Appium/Selenium/Cypress.io in a Continuous Integration environment.
- Design and maintain UI and integration automation scripts for ReactNative app, ReactJS UI and API’s.
- Assist with manual regression and feature tests on parts of the application which have little or no test automation.
- Maintain existing test cases, adding new feature tests and ensuring proper test coverage at all times.
- Based on planned changes, determine manual test cases that are candidates for test automation.
- Track and communicate automation progress and summary metrics to the Product & Engineering team.
- Participate in code reviews to provide constructive feedback on code changes for team mates.
- Key participant in Scrum ceremonies and assisting with the releases management process.
- Provide estimations for high level roadmap items as well as tasks within Agile sprints
- Work in a fast growing business environment, where a passion for self-improvement and personal growth is required
- Participate in shared out-of-hours emergency on-call support on a rotation basis
What You Offer:
- At least 5 years of experience using automation frameworks like Appium, Selenium or Cypress.io.
- Relevant Computer Science / IT related qualifications.
- Solid experience testing Mobile Applications on both iOS and Android devices.
- Be an advocate and leader for Test Automation, with the ability to interact with various levels of individual and management to educate and influence Automation test strategy.
- Experience with using automation dashboards, consoles and test management tools like Zephyr or Testrail.
- Experience developing how automation framework/scripts works in CI/CD environment, ideally using CircleCI.
- Experience running unattended, regularly scheduled automated tests in test environments.
- Strong knowledge of Jira/ALM, or equivalent.
- Experience with an array of QA tools.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Performance and load testing experience using JMeter or equivalent
- Experience doing penetration testing / security focussed testing
- Experience with Golang / C# based services.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes and/or Docker.
- Good understanding of large scale service based architectures.