Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 4 Years
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Integrate is a rapidly growing, venture-backed enterprise SaaS business that helps B2B marketers grow revenue and reduce costs. We unify demand marketing channels into a single, powerful platform that help organizations achieve quantifiable business outcomes.
We have a top-tier client list that includes Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, VMWare, Microsoft and more. Our name defines our purpose. We believe in a better and more efficient world for B2B marketers.
- 250+ Employees
- $80M+ Raised
- 9+ Years Old
Customer Success Managers are the main point of contact for our customers and integral in the growth of our business. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for owning, managing, and growing relationships with a set of accounts across multiple industries and verticals focused on ensuring customers receive business outcomes.
He/She is charged with creating a culture of partnership between Integrate and our customers by acting as a trusted advisor and advocate. The CSM challenges our customers to achieve their marketing goals by continually collaborating to understand their industry, business, marketing goals, and organizational structure. The CSM works across all Integrate functions to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- As a Customer Success Manager, a typical day may include the following…
- Work directly with a book of customers to design a strategy around their platform
- Work directly with service delivery, support and product teams to ensure campaigns are delivered as designed, within scope, on time, and within budget
- Use new and existing technologies to track time, track account health and account engagement
- Work with sales and renewal teams to scope out upcoming or expanded contracts
- Partner with service delivery teams to ensure customer outcomes
- Is point of escalation to Integrate leadership with any delivery issues on accounts
First Year in the Role:
- Month 3: You will have developed a solid understanding of the needs of your customer book. You will have a working understanding of the Integrate platforms. You will have an understanding of the customer journey milestones and business outcome metrics that make our customer successful.
- Month 6: You will be actively managing a full book of business, monitoring account health and documenting business outcomes for each account. You will have a solid understanding of how to work with delivery, support and product teams to ensure the best possible customer outcomes. You will be managing customer calls, business reviews, success plans and escalating issues to internal teams, as needed; managing internal team deliverables on escalated items.
- Month 12: You we become proficient in all products and be able to provide cross-platform advisement creating a seamless experience for customers using multiple products.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the Integrate customer relationship, working in tight collaboration with Integrate colleagues across the organization.
- Is a subject matter expert on B2B & demand marketing industry & trends– sharing relevant insights and best practices around Integrate and the industry.
- Builds and maintains strategic relationships with senior-level marketing contacts (CMO, VP, Director, and Manager) as well as key users of Integrate.
- Thinks strategically about their book of business as a whole– designing account plans and then executing on those plans to increase platform adoption, helping drive retention/expansion, and fostering excellent customer satisfaction metrics.
- Leverages internal tools to manage, track, and report on key customer information (e.g. health, contacts, initiatives, etc.)
- Is proactive and passionate about customer success and everything it entails.