Proposed Salary Up To £600 Per Day + Inside IR35
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
Senior Java/Coherence Analyst Programmer – Tier 1 Investment Bank – Oracle – Java
One of the largest investment banks are currently recruiting for a Senior Java/Coherence Analyst Programmer to join their Core Services Team to maintain and enhance a globally distributed referential data system based on Oracle Coherence, which is used globally by many applications within the Global Markets domain.
Senior Java/Coherence Analyst Programmer Duties:
- Act as the technical lead for Oracle Coherence, defining and governing development best practices.
- Optimisation of the CI-CD pipeline for Coherance using Jenkins, Ancible etc.
- Provide architectural guidance and governance for the development and expansion of the Coherence systems.
- Produce high quality code with supporting commentary and system documentation.
**Rate advertised is inside IR35. This role cannot provide sponsorship at this time**.
Senior Java/Coherence Analyst Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
- Very strong demonstrable expertise in development, performance tuning and monitoring of Oracle Coherence clusters.
- Strong test-driven Java programming skills
- Exposure to SQL on a relational database – preferably Oracle
- JVM performance tuning
- Experience of mentoring other developers.
- Experience with AngularJS + ASP.NET
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.