Proposed Salary Up To £250,000 Per Annum OTE
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
My client is a a leading global hedge fund seeking a Software Developer of exceptional ability for a Front Office role within the London office. My client has around £46bn in AUM, focusing on equities – they are truly one of the strongest hedge funds around.
The successful candidate will work on the many different systems, almost exclusively built in-house. There are no BA’s, PM’s or Testers involved, so you’ll be working very closely with the business users – a great opportunity to come in and be deeply integrated in the business, working alongside highly intelligent individuals who are extremely engaged and supportive of the development projects.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Exceptional C# .Net Developer
- Skilled with Web technologies (ideally React)
- Data Analytics skills and SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Distributed Systems / Stream Processing (Tools like Kafka/Flink/Spark)
- Experience using tools such as Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift/ Helm Templates
- Working knowledge of other programming languages (e.g. Java, Scala, F#)
- Full Development Life Cycle experience
- Exceptional communicator
This role will be ideal for someone that enjoys direct business interaction, is delivery focused and works well under pressure. You’ll need to be a skilled communicator with the ability to work without close supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, able to deal with ambiguity and change. Financial Markets experience is desirable, primarily in Equities and FX trading.
The salary for this role is market leading to match the high standards expected for the successful candidate.
If you are suitable for the requirements of this position, please apply to Kyle Jones at Westbourne Partners.