Proposed Salary £50000
Career Level Managerial
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
Front End Developer London to £60k
If you’re truly passionate about your technical craft and are motivated by working in a truly modern development environment with the latest technologies, this could be the role for you.
The company works with key players in media and broadcasting and have recently expanded into the sports industry. They are seeking an accomplished Front End Developer to support the development of their technically excellent flagship video-based consumer products.
As part of a talented multi-disciplinary team, you’ll work across a range of technologies and will be responsible for delivering exceptional products for high profile clients, extending and building components and features to the core platform.
This is an exciting time to join as they are currently embarking on a digital transformation, so you will play a key role in supporting the ongoing migration from Angular.js to React.
From writing tests and resolving technical issues to configuring bespoke requirements from clients and tracking progress, this Front End Developer role would suit a proactive technologist who is keen to push for change and evolve systems to optimise output.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a fully remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures. You’ll be given top of the range tech to work remotely and collaborate with colleagues, and will join colleagues in London-based offices twice weekly in due course*
- You have good experience working on commercial enterprise systems as a front end developer
- You have experience in all or some of the following front end technologies: Angular, React, Vue
- You are comfortable refactoring code and have done it in the past
- You’re an advocate of TDD and have working knowledge of unit and UI tests; Mocha, Jasmine experience advantageous
- You’re a proactive team player who has excellent communication skills
- Redux, WebPack, Docker/ familiarity with APIs / media experience are all highly advantageous
As a Front End Developer you’ll earn a highly competitive salary (to £60k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.