Proposed Salary £40k 50k Per Year
Career Level Managerial
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
We’re supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We’re now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. About the role
Pay360 are looking for a Pre-Sales Support Manager to assist in winning new profitable business, by being responsible for managing the creation of Sales pitches and Product presentation materials.
What you will do:
Responsibilities of a Pre-Sales Support Manager within Pay360 include:
- Developing pitch themes and written content to support bids with existing and new clients
- Working with Business development Managers and Account Management to understand client needs and to ensure our pitch documents are exceptional
- Develop supporting documents for pitches, particularly for Product information
- Support Pre-sales with the narration and development of presentations, to existing and new clients, particularly employing webinars
- Work closely with Product to ensure that external facing pre-sales webinar content is up to date and factually accurate
- Involving subject matter experts, for example the BDMs and Product team, to develop our pitch proposals and webinars, as required
- Briefing contributors to ensure their pitch and collateral input is tailored, relevant and received on time
Your experience will include:
- Experience as a Pre-Sales Consultant/Manager ideally within Software/Payments
- Experience of supporting and articulating business and product propositions into pitch proposals
- Experience of developing supporting collateral for pitches, including product information
- Ability to work to sometimes, tight deadlines
- Collaborate positively and able to engage across multiple stakeholder groups – capable of surfacing information requirements in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to display opinions and views on industry topics and then articulate in copy
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you generous holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita’s offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we’re doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.