Proposed Salary Market Related
Career Level Managerial
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
Providing technical support and advice to customers to meet organization sales goals. Translating customer and client needs into new features and new services by using customer feedback information from sales team. Performing product demo, responding to clients’ inquires and customizing clients’ solutions to meeting various requirements. Keeping up to date knowledge on products and services; differentiating own products with competitors’ to support sales person achieve successful deals. We’re supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We’re now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
What you will be responsible for in the role:
- Software demonstrations for new business prospects, existing Capita customers and internal Capita colleagues and tender responses
- Supporting new Product Launches and Education Sales Campaigns
- Soft Market Tender exercises
- Formal Tenders responses
- Supporting Education Transformation Manager
- Ensuring our software is shown in the most positive light and to support the sales cycle by impressing upon the client the benefits of using the software.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and demonstrating high quality product demonstrations on the various One Education and related Capita products
- Carrying out tender responses, answering and expanding on functional / technical requirements within complex tender documents of potential clients.
- Speaking with authority to prospects and customers on varying levels, from simple questioning to complex interaction between organisations IT departments.
- Actively research and maintain a thorough understanding of our own products and competitor strengths and weaknesses.
- Responsibility for ensuring all of the demonstration software is operationally running with the latest versions of software and with up-to-date relevant messaging.
- Working with the Pre-Sales Manager, Business Development/Launch Manager and Education Transformation Manager to ensure that all sales documentation and collateral is kept up to date and relevant.
- Responsible for keeping presentation material (PowerPoint, Rolling Demos, Interactive demos) looking, fresh and technically up to date.
- Attending industry events, manning exhibition stands and actively engaging with attendees to promote the Capita and One Education brand
What we are looking for:
- Detailed knowledge of Local Authority Education software and/or Local Authority Education business functions
- Excellent written, presentation & communication skills
- Ability to multi task
About Capita Software:
Capita Software provides software for local authority and social housing customers. This role is within the One Education sales team focussing on delivering timely and high-quality software presentations and tender responses to over 100 customers and identified new business prospects using the Capita suite of products. The role is a presales consultant reporting to the Capita One Presales Manager and Education Transformation Manager and is responsible for ensuring the sales cycle is supported, ensuring business targets are achieved or exceeded.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Currently 100% homebased the role will be fully mobile visiting key offices when allowed
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.