Proposed Salary £22,000
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
* Production, Assembly and Installation of radio communication systems being paging, two-way radios and control equipment. Antennas and simple cabling including access control and disabled assistance systems
* Installation and Technical Support of various radio and paging systems and supporting software with wired and wireless communication devices at customer sites.
* Equipment faultfinding.
* Pre-sales efforts with site surveys for equipment solution requirements and scope of works. Maintaining accurate records is essential for our ISO9001 process and client requirements.
* Post sales – knowledge support to in house teams. Occasional 2nd line troubleshooting (post customer support team) with direct assistance to client to help determine issues and whether a site visit is needed.
* Company branded uniform and essential tools are provided. Company van, laptop, mobile
* 40 – 42.5 hrs per week
– User knowledge of the latest Windows OS
– Two-way radio communication.
– Simple IT networking for LAN/WAN connection
– Attend training courses to achieve certification for duties to the company/required by law
* Knowledge of Two-way Radio products including programming and features / benefits and correct use
Radio Site surveys (Hytera and Motorola a bonus)
PC Networking knowledge
General Electrical principles