Proposed Salary Unspecified
Career Level Managerial
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
The T&T Program Director is responsible for leadership and delivery of complex integrated IT change programs that encompass Transition and Transformation Programs. These are typically multi-geography, organizationally complex, and operate across multi-cultural global environments.
- Manage the delivery of Technically complex, multi geography, large integrated IT Change & Transformation Programs involving multiple stake holders.
- Determine overall integrated programme plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements for the Program.
- CXO level stakeholder management.
- Conduct due diligence, demonstrate Business IT enabled Transformation delivery capability, prepare and deliver presentations on T&T to potential clients during the sales cycle.
- Develop and implement appropriate governance to monitor, manage and Deliver the Program within Scope, budget and Schedule.
- Manage and lead a large team of highly competent architects, Transition Program Managers, Transition Project managers and other project staff in multi-delivery centre environment.
- Should be willing to travel.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent with 18+ years in IT.
- 5+ Years of IT Integrated IT enabled T&T Program Management experience.
- IT Infrastructure domain knowledge is a must & candidate should understand latest Technologies in IT Infrastructure space.
- Working knowledge of applications environments in the context of T&T
- Ability to develop and monitor Program schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical milestones, risks & mitigations and dependencies.
- Prior experience of managing complex IT Transformation Program.
- Proficient in Project management tools & processes (PMP/Prince or similar)
- Commercial orientation.
- Strong and effective written and oral communication.
- Excellent people management & leadership skills.