Proposed Salary Benefits + Bonus
Career Level Managerial
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
A rapidly growing Financial Servicescompany based in Guildford is looking for a Product Owner to join them at an exciting time in their evolution!
This is a permanent position.
The team are looking for a Product Owner to become the owner and expert for a defined set of features from their software solutions.
All applicants must have a track record working as a Product Owner. You will also preferably have a technology background and financial services experience.
As this is a Product Owner, you will be responsible for –
- Managing your product’s mid to long term feature road-map that is based on outcomes and aligned with the broader business road-map
- Managing and prioritising your product backlog daily and as part of your team’s agile/lean development processes
- Meeting frequently with sales, ops, marketing, finance, compliance, legal and other stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business processes and needs
- Capturing product requirements from customers and stakeholders and writing accurate user stories
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position, please apply –
- Track record as a Product Owner (or something similar – IT Business Analyst etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Technology background(SQL, Excel etc.)
- Ability to work in Guildford for 2-3 days per week (once COVID restrictions are lifted)
- Experience of working in the financial services or consultancy sector
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.