Proposed Salary £85000
Career Level Managerial
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
Senior Technical Architect – Microsoft 365 / Teams
Polar Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading IT Services client for a Senior Technical Architect – Microsoft 365 / Teams to lead large scale assignments for prestigious enterprise customers.
The Senior Technical Architect – Microsoft 365 / Teams will provide presales & bid support, high level strategy and solutions design and technical leadership to delivery teams.
The Senior Technical Architect – Microsoft 365 / Teams will;
- Lead pre-sales, delivery and assurance of large scale, complex Microsoft 365 (focused on Teams and Voice) solutions.
- Act as customer trusted advisor to drive organisational change through the adoption of new technology.
- Collaborate with sales, technical delivery, and operational teams in the development of Microsoft 365 and voice-based solutions.
- Develop future offerings and value propositions.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar Senior Architect / Consultant role, including presales/bid support, large scale solution design and delivery.
- SME level skills with Microsoft Teams, including Teams Governance, Voice, Rooms.
- Probably background in Lync / Skype for Business / Voice integrated solutions
- Experience designing and delivering solutions with;M365 – Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, On-premise and Azure Active Directory, On-premise Exchange, Exchange / Active Directory migration
- Professional Qualifications/Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong documentation skills and comfortable presenting to small audiences.
- Full Driving Licence and willing to travel widely for assignments.
The Senior Technical Architect – Microsoft 365 / Teams will be rewarded with a challenging and stimulating role, designing and delivering cutting edge solutions for prestigious customers, allied to an attractive salary & benefits package, ongoing, structured training opportunities and excellent career advancement prospects with a recognised leader in the IT Service and Solutions space.