Proposed Salary Salary Negotiable Dependent On Experience
Career Level Managerial
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
Soft Skills Delivery Consultant – Part-Time / Full Time
Salary Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Be valued and enjoy what you do with a refreshingly different business. Our client is looking for a Soft Skills Delivery Consultant to join their existing team to support the design and delivery of soft skills training programmes to their prestigious client base.
Our client is an established learning solutions business helping individuals and organisations improve their performance on a daily basis.
Our client’s strong values of transparency, integrity, collaborative and innovative culture provide their clients with market leading value and service.
Our client’s offices overlook Limehouse marina and the Thames, (Canary Wharf West – E14), 5 minutes from train stations (DLR and c2c).
Aside from virtual classroom, most face to face delivery will be within London and M25 area, with option of international delivery if of interest. All trainers have veto on any training travel requests which is part of our client’s aim to run a sustainable delivery programme which puts trainer welfare front and centre, enabling them to perform at their best.
– Delivery (both virtual & face to face) of soft skills workshops on STL’s London schedule and at client sites
– Liaising with your fellow delivery team and key stakeholders
– Development of courseware, skills surveys
The key skills and qualifications of a Soft Skills Delivery Consultant:
– A relevant degree or experience in the field
– At least five year’s commercial soft skills training and coaching experience
– Experience delivering to director/C-Suite level
– Comfortable using MS Office/Teams and delivering within virtual classrooms
– High level of organisational, communication, and influencing ability commensurate with an exceptional performer
– Desire to be a part of and contribute to the success of the business
– Eligible to live and work in the UK
It is also desirable but not essential to have the following skills:
– Solid course/ training programme development experience
– Experience of training programme and team management
– Supporting the sales team with any pre-sales activity and proposals
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.