Career Level Managerial
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
Technical Integration Architect – Multiple Locations
Location: Newcastle Upon- Tyne, Manchester, Edinburgh
Salary: £30,000 – £70,000+
Career Level: Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Consultant, Assistant Manager, Manager
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
As a team:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for our clients. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
In our team you will learn:
- Our Advanced Technology Centre is a thriving technology and innovation hub from where we deliver high quality services to a number of private and public sector clients.
- You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
As a Technical Integration Architect you will:
- help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- Be part of a ‘Truly Human’ environment. Accenture provides an extensive network of over 1,300 trained mental health allies and prioritises mental health at the top of our UKI Inclusion & Diversity Agenda.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experienced within a Technical Architecture or a Lead Developer role.
- Experienced understanding the business needs, user needs and good software architecture principles. Experienced working with business analysts, SMEs and developers to collaboratively design solutions. Able to discuss the solution blueprint with stakeholders with different degrees of technical knowledge and different interests in the solution.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of complex solutions across a range of problem spaces and can demonstrate this.
- Continually identifying new technologies and approaches and forming opinions on where and when they could be applied.
- Experienced as a subject matter expert in one or more tools, technologies or industries able to identify requirements and translate into actionable design documentation.
- Understand key software and integration design patterns including;
- API implementations, API Gateway patterns, and ESBs. Technologies such as: Apigee, MuleSoft, Cloud Pak for Integration and Webmethods