Proposed Salary Depend
Career Level Staff
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Your role in the team
We have opportunities starting in summer 2021 for the best IT graduates in a range of cutting-edge technology areas such as:
Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
So, what are the essential criteria to apply?
- Must be a UK/RoI/EU citizen or possess a current UK visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment. EU candidates must also demonstrate they are eligible to take up UK employment post-Brexit.
- Have completed, within the last 2 years (or expected to complete by July 2021/ November 2021 for MSc) an IT related degree course.
- Candidates studying/studied an IT degree must be currently sitting on/achieved a 2.1 average to date or a Commendation, if completing/completed a master’s degree. Please note that MSc students graduating in November 2021 will have an opportunity to have their application reviewed in Summer 2021.
- Applicants must provide a full list of module marks for each year completed, and any current year to date, at application stage. Failure to do so will result in the withdrawal of your application from the recruitment process
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to travel to the US if required.
- Should we receive an unprecedented level of applications, we reserve the right to heighten our shortlisting criteria.
What we offer
As Digital DNA’s Workplace of the Year 2020 winners, we offer a generous benefits package that includes flexible annual leave entitlement, dental and healthcare insurance, an attractive pension package and discounts on gym memberships, public transport and parking.
Allstate invests heavily in your development, as an employee you will have access to multiple world-class learning platforms and courses from our award-winning in-house Learning & Development team.
We pride ourselves in providing clear career paths and opportunities for internal mobility allowing you to further develop within the organisation.
We encourage a better work life balance and you’ll have the opportunity to apply for various flexible working arrangements.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, as women are currently under-represented in our workforce, we would particularly welcome applications from women. All appointments will be made on merit.
Applicants should note Allstate NI complete AccessNI background checks on all candidates offered a position.