Career Level Staff
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The part-time UKEC Visa Service & Application Centre Coordinator is to provide exceptional professional visa services that meet OISC standards as well as the company’s standards. Also provide professional university application services to students in an organised and efficient manner.
The key tasks include but are not limited to:
· Undergo relevant visa training compliant with OISC standards & regulations
· To provide visa advice & application services to UKEC as well as Xinlung Group
client students. This includes but is not limited to: counselling students & the types of
visa services that they require, assessing & verifying application documents, filling in
visa application forms, etc.
· Undergo regular visa training in compliance with OISC regulations.
· Maintain good upkeep of visa cases & client information.
· Assess & administer UKEC premium university applications.
· Proofread & edit students’ personal statements.
· Brief students to prepare for admissions-related interviews.
· Liaise with premium service students, UKEC education officers, partner universities
to communicate application progress and convert them into future enrolment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
· Have a university degree in any discipline.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
· Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Be responsible, mature, organised, and honest.
· The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment have permission to
work full-time in the UK.
· Be a committed team player but also be dependable enough to work individually
with minimum supervision.
· Be able to meet targets and deadlines and multi-task extremely well under pressure.
· Be able to demonstrate initiative to develop and improve services.
· Have sound knowledge of the Tier 4 General Student visa application process.