Proposed Salary £24,907
Email [email protected]
n exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual to join the forward thinking and innovative Planning & Performance Team as Planning & Performance Analyst for the compact of 3 CCGs – Fareham & Gosport CCG, Portsmouth CCG and South Eastern Hampshire CCG.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in working across the whole commissioning agenda by supporting the delivery of high quality analytics and performance monitoring outputs. The post holder will support the team by;
- Analysing and reporting on performance against national and local targets.
- Producing regular monitoring reports and insightful analysis on matters relating to planning and performance.
- Accurately monitor and support the delivery of project outcomes through development and monitoring of KPI’s.
- Support maintenance of local planning and performance tools.
This post would suit a candidate from both NHS and Non-NHS background who enjoys working with data and is able to present key messages in a concise, attention grabbing format. We are looking for candidates who have an analytical, process driven mind, comfortable working with complex data types and sources. The ideal candidate will be able to engage effectively, have excellent communication skills, have a flexible approach and previous experience of delivering at pace to tight and challenging deadlines. An interest in learning new skills and technologies would be an advantage.
To set up an informal discussion about the role, please contact Chris Davis via [email protected]
Interviews will take place w/c 15th Feb 2021.
Please note the following before applying:
1. Closing date: we reserve the right to amend the closing date based upon the number of applications received. Vacancies attracting a high volume of applications may therefore close earlier than advertised.
2. Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Border Agency requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit UK Border Agency website.
3. Interviews: all shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview.
4. Unsuccessful applications: if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you will not have been offered an interview on this occasion.
5. Criminal records: due to the requirements of certain roles, a Disclosure and Barring System (DBS) disclosure must be obtained by the organisation. Please be aware that anyone who is included in the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA) barred lists will commit an offence if they engage, or seek or offer to engage, in a regulated activity from which they are barred.
6. General: this post will be subject to review under the relevant NHS Terms and Conditions of Service.