Career Level Managerial
Experience 5 Years +
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting up and running the global Real-Time Payments PMO and Business Operations function
- Leading regional and local market teams to ensure consistency from global to local on all responsibilities
- Setting, tracking and reporting on delivery timelines for:
- Implementation and upgrade projects with external clients
- Internal development and testing of RTP related capabilities
- Coordinating the intersection and communication with internal functional stakeholders, such as Technology, Client Support Services, Finance, etc
- Key business operations responsibilities will be to develop and operate the processes and systems that enable efficient tracking, reporting, and follow up with a broad cross-functional team. This role requires the roll-up at the global level as well as leading the regional and local implementation of the same, including:
- Business / strategy contributions
- Market capability requirements
- Performance tracking against market, regional and enterprise goals
- Sales pipeline / Business development
- Implementation – across all partner types
- Product development (Close coordination with the Platform & Solutions team)
- Operations – e.g., covering waivers, cross border, etc.
- Interaction with Communications and Marketing for internal and external messaging
- Additional key work outputs and accountabilities include:
- Leading the identification and development of key project objectives, milestones, dependencies and success criteria in collaboration with the project sponsor and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring risks are accounted for and that an appropriate risk management process is in place and followed appropriately by the project team.
- Manages the project board, ensuring all stakeholders are kept up-to-date on the progress of the project, potential risks and delays, budget concerns, etc.
- Briefs the project sponsor prior to board meetings and accompanies the project sponsor to board meetings as required.
- Anticipates issues and delays that may occur during the project and puts contingency plans in place as appropriate.
- Works with senior technical project and program management colleagues to understand key delivery dependencies and to ensure that projects are consistent with broader program objectives and timelines.
- Responds to issues, challenges and concerns that arise during the project, challenging and pushing back as required.
- Manages the relationship with both internal and external senior stakeholders, escalating to the Program Manager and/or the Portfolio director only in the most complex situations.
- Acts as an escalation point for Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
- Responsible for managing projects / project teams and developing plans and schedules to drive deliverables to on time and on budget delivery.