Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Describe the applications and business or enterprise functions the role supports:
This role will support the Salesforce.com instance supporting the Client Group. This individual will act as the first line of defense, to investigate and resolve incoming questions and issues, and to identify issues that require escalation to our development team. The role also involves configuration to adapt our CRM to better meet the needs of the business.
The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Key job responsibilities include contributing to the development and production support for CRM platform.
- Actively monitor production support queue, providing triage for incoming tickets
- Communication with users to understand issues they are facing
- Managing to SLAs, KPIs for issue acknowledgement, investigation, and resolution
- Coordinating with various internal technology teams to resolve issues
- Contributing to knowledge base for team to leverage for future issue resolution
- User Administration
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies
- Gather requirements from end users for small enhancements
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Data Quality and Maintenance
What makes this role unique or interesting (if applicable)?
The role will provide a wide variety of experiences and exposures, across different business units, processes, and technology.
What is the professional development value of this role, i.e. what learning and professional growth
does the role offer the candidate?
Job Qualifications (The ideal candidate should have the following):
Qualifications, Experience, Education:
- 2+ years of solid hands-on Salesforce administrator experience
- Experience with production support or client service is preferred
- Experience with finance, asset management preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience
- Salesforce Administration
- Data analysis and reconciliations
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Problem solvin