Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Master Degree
Established by three experienced Marketing Directors coming from top tier positions within Accenture and British Gas, this is a market research and brand strategy consultancy developing powerful and effective insight to clients including the Royal Mail and DC Thomson, directing them to a better growth through their online channels.
This is a 12 week internship paying £1,150 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Research and Strategy Intern, supporting the team through research based tasks, client workshop support and strategic development all aimed at solving business problems their clients face. This is an excellent internship for a recent graduate looking to get into Management Consulting or Business Strategy.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Researching global leading practice for relevant consumer propositions e.g. compare how the Royal Mail monetise the traffic on their website in comparison to the world’s leaders e.g. the New Zealand Postal service.
• Present findings of your research in an articulate way that tells a story.
• Help run client workshops with both clients and industry experts from within the director’s extensive network of contacts.
• Developing business cases and bringing potential propositions to life through creative design and customer testing.
• Use research based findings to support the team in defining what strategy each client should adopt.
• Liaising with agencies supplying creative artwork, social media analysis and customer testing.
• Be on the lookout for ways to support the wider team e.g. preparing slides, sourcing workshop materials.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, high academic achievers preferred.
• Someone who can look ahead and spot potential problems before they occur.
• A highly proactive individual with an enthusiasm to develop and learn new skills.
• An acute attention to detail.
• Someone who can take ownership and responsibility for their work.
• An analytical and creative mindset.
• Proficient user of MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Previous work experience in marketing, consulting or strategy is a big bonus although all
• types of prior work experience will be considered.
What are the perks of working at this company?
To join a small growing team on an exciting journey with big ambitions whilst learning from industry experts which will fast-track any recent graduates career in Marketing, Management Consultancy or digital Branding.