Career Level Staff
Qualifications Associate Degree
We are looking for bright graduates with a logical mind to come and work with us as Trainee Data Consultants!
Cloud Perspective (www.cloudperspective.co.uk) are supporting global organisations such as Honeywell and Aston Martin as well as financial services organisations and Manchester United with system integration and master data management solutions at enterprise level. We have delivered successful projects to customers in every continent (except Antarctica!).
We are Informatica Cloud’s premier partner and work predominantly within the Informatica/Salesforce world. The primary tools we utilise are the Informatica Cloud iPaaS suite (IICS), with a focus on integrations to and from the Salesforce Force.com platform.
We are a rapidly growing company (25+ individuals) and the opportunities with us are infinite.
Some of the perks (and growing):
• Mentor to guide you through your training and help you settle in
• Guaranteed salary increase once you pass your exams (from 22k to 26k)
• Flexible working time
• Professional, informal environment (trainers are ok with us)
• Free on-site parking
• Kitchen and relaxation areas
• Table football, dart board and a bar get to know your peers
• Latest MacBooks which you can also use for personal use
We are all about the team and individual growth. We do not offer jobs – we build careers. We are a team of predominantly recent graduates and have a friendly, open and supportive environment – asking for help is encouraged and we will support you in work and beyond.
We work very hard but there is also time for play. Our office kitchen and bar are always fully stocked and our summer BBQs are legendary.
We are based in Wigan Investment Centre and most of our team do an easy train commute from Manchester (35 minutes) and Liverpool (30 minutes).
We take our corporate social responsibility seriously, following the 1-1-1 model and support the Brick in eradicating homelessness and making period poverty a thing of the past. We encourage everyone to get involved and help us make the North West a place of the future for everyone.
Enjoy puzzles, technology and people?
We are looking for people who have an analytical mind (e.g. degree in Mathematics or other Science or Engineering-related subjects or equivalent), are hard-working and good at solving problems, but who are also confident and able to present complex technical ideas both in person and over the phone. This is a technical customer-facing role so being personable and having strong communications skills are critical. Don’t worry about the rest. We will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in cloud-based technologies and fund all required certification while gaining hands on experience at the same time!
About the role
Your role will be varied and include:
· Analysing customer data sets
· Identifying issues and implementing data software solutions e.g. configuring informatica
tasks to migrate data
· Designing, implementing, and testing technical solutions e.g. configuring salesforce
· Interacting and updating customers on a regular basis regarding their projects
· Grow to lead your own projects and see entire projects through from architecture to
· Working closely with other members of the delivery team in supporting implementations,
solving problems and sharing knowledge
Opportunity to gain development skills e.g. SQL, APEX