Career Level Staff
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
• Strong understanding of key programming concepts.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft C# (similar object-oriented languages will be
• Keen interest in programming with drive to constantly learn and improve.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of the .NET Framework
• Degree level or equivalent computing qualification.
• Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio
• SQL query syntax and structure along with Relational Database concepts.
• Team development processes (Agile, Scrum)
You will join a large and experienced team working on the core technologies that drive the success of our customers and our own businesses. Work will be varied and include any of the following:
• Working on our back-office system.
• Working on our web based client.
• Working on an e-commerce website.
• Working on our channel integration system.
• Investigating bug reports on a system.
Work is done in sprints and all members of the team are expected to communicate and engage with other team members. Junior team members will be supported by more experienced team members via code review and training sessions.
fulfilmentcrowd were originally founded in 1984 to provide IT solutions for the mail order industry, we have a well-earned reputation for research and development. Our heritage is built on strong partnerships, great people, good humour and consistently being first to market with new software products and value-added services.
Our fulfilment technology is renowned for its flexibility to handle the most complex of process requirements and is used to process millions of transactions per year by clients around the world. Many customers entrust us to manage the pick and pack of their orders from our fulfilment centres across the UK; we currently have over 75,000 square foot of space with capacity to dispatch more than 5,000 items daily.
Staff are rewarded with a great working environment in newly refurbished offices. Thanks to the layout of the office, staff can move around the office and work in different breakout areas where practical. fulfilmentcrowd has a generous holiday allowance including a bonus day off for your birthday along with the option of several days of home working per month. Flexible Working hours are provided along with access to LinkedIn learning.