Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The VP, Account Development will report to the SVP, CMO. They will have global leadership accountability with a leader in place for Americas, EMEA and APJ. They will collaborate and work closely with Sales leadership, Field Marketing, Digital Engagement, and Campaigns to ensure global pipeline targets are met.
You are great at:
You will be responsible for creating a team that is excited, engaged and capable of delivering the SQL quotas and 12 month rolling global pipeline value with increasing efficiency.
The VP, Account Development is responsible for strategically planning for successful achievement of the overarching pipeline and revenue targets. We are pivoting to a digital-first organization. The VP, Account Development drive pipeline and revenue efficiency by creating a blended environment of human and machine interaction supported by AI and machine learning.
A large focus on continually investigating new platforms, tools, ways of working and best practices that will drive efficiencies and quality pipeline. Experience with AI and automation would be considered an asset.
They need to ensure their Regional leaders are set-up to support and engage their AD Managers to also ensure close alignment and collaboration with the FM Regional Managers and campaign strategy team to prioritize campaign follow up and lead management.
The VP, Account Development needs to have a thorough understanding of the sales plays/campaigns/prospecting priorities and ensure their team is communicating to their sales region. They are responsible for maintaining a monthly cadence with sales management.
Responsible for regular reporting and presentations at the senior executive level on performance and plan to achieve targets.
What it takes:
• Leadership over an outbound or inbound account development team or inside sales team for 15+ years.
Experience with transforming teams through AI and automation would be considered an asset
• Significant telemarketing, telesales, or inside sales experience in a software or high technology company
• Past experience with Global accountabilities
• Instill a performance based leadership style
• Worked effectively in a multiple stakeholder environment
• Strong team player that brings people with them on the journey
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Adaptable to a fast paced, technology driven, environment database
• Excellent oral and written communications
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a contact management database
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field is required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email [email protected]