Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Are you a sales ‘Superstar’ looking to further your career working for one of the top Ophthalmic companies in the world selling their Premium Advanced Technology products?!
Alcon are one of UK’s ‘Top Employer’s’ and we want to speak to hungry sales people who enjoy the challenge, are hugely competitive and results driven as well as being highly resilient with the confidence to build relationships from scratch.
Although your key customers will be within a surgical environment, we are very happy to consider those with customer facing sales experience within other industries.
Working with our premium advanced technology Intraocular Lenses, you will be provided with a full training program and continuous coaching and development.
You will be joining a talented team, committed to outstanding results showing high levels of collaboration, innovation and customer focus.
Your customers are in Central London and we will consider those situated within the M25.
The Advanced Technology Manager is responsible for obtaining the maximum sales in accordance with established sales targets for their territory, as defined by individual objectives and performance standards set by the sales managers, through promotion of the agreed surgical portfolio.
Develops new business with customers in order to achieve sales target
Maintains and optimizes existing relationships and manages business with existing key customers
Provides feedback on competitor activities in the field via line management
Organizes and coordinates local meetings on territory
Maintains and uphold an excellent company image
Skills and experience we are seeking:
- Proven field sales experience – flexible on industry
- Results driven
- Effectively and efficiently conveys clear, complete and focused information
- Interacts with people at all levels of authority; tailors messages to audiences and listen to the views of others
- Highly resilient
- Effectively presents topics/information to individual and group audiences
- Demonstrates sensitivity and awareness to other people and cultures
- Takes a logical and analytical approach to solving problems
- Should be able to work independently; proactive in taking initiative
- Possesses excellent trust building relationships with customers and colleagues
- Demonstrates sound business decision making, based on fairness and consistency
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- University degree qualification or equivalent – preferred
- UK Driving Licence
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent salary and commission
- Choice of car or car allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career development program
- EMEA President’s Club
- Open, friendly and collaborative culture
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’