Proposed Salary £23,139
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Associate Degree
- Provide administrative services for the BCoC Evaluation Programme.
- Support the management of the BCoC Evaluation Programme & associated projects in the management of contact information, meetings, liaison and the transmission of delegated tasks from the Cancer Programme Manager & also the Director of NCRAS
- To arrange meetings as & when required, in support of the delivery of the programme.
- Draft & disseminate monthly reports, minutes & other communications, internally & externally on behalf of the BCoC Evaluation Programme as and when required.
- Provide support to all partners & stakeholders in ensuring that the necessary information is received, feedback is provided responses are logged & acted upon.
- Communicate with key stakeholders & strategic partners associated with the programme & associated projects.
- Build working relationships with key stakeholders & strategic partners in support of the programme management.