Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
adi Group is a large, multi-disciplined, privately owned engineering company offering a single source,
integrated service to provide Totally Engineered Solutions.
Founded in 1990, the group specialises in supporting the manufacturing sector in the UK & Ireland, through 16
limited companies and over 20 service divisions.
Enjoying exponential growth over the last three years, the Group has seen its workforce increase by 50% to
over 500 employees and is expected to double in size by 2020.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Automotive 3D Design Engineer within our Automotive Services
division in our Lean Manufacturing department. .
Working with current engineering team designing jigs and fixtures, assembly benches and semi-automated production cells
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working for the lean manufacturing and design team; designing machinery for Automotive and Aerospace Industry.
- Designing fixtures, jigs, assembly benches to semi-automated benches to aid customers in manufacturing process.
- Issue manufacturing drawings and liaise with the workshop.
- Follow up with manufacturing and ensure correct interpolation of drawings and projects.
- Follow up projects commissioning.
- Liaise with customers and build relationships.
If you are a professional hands-on, self-motivated and team focused individual who is reliable and flexible in
their approach to work with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail – We want you!
adi Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified
and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment,
religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.