Proposed Salary £33,376
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Associate Degree
Duties and responsibilities
Join our friendly and busy team, where you will help staff and students develop and deliver public engagement by:
- Working with Imperial scientists to curate programmes of content for the Great Exhibition Road Festival. This could be zones of interactive exhibits and live experiments, workshop tents where artist and scientists come together, or talk programme of lively debates and inspiring speakers
- Contribute to a year-round online programme of interviews, debates and workshops that celebrate the convergence of art and science, brought together by Imperial scientists in collaboration with artists and members of the cultural heritage sector
- Programme a winter Imperial Lates series of adult events that celebrate and explore our science
We are looking for a team member who:
- Can bring passion and practical experience of public engagement to advise Imperial academics about their ideas.
- Has experience of the complexity and attention to detail required to programme and deliver events for large public audiences
- Is supportive and has great people skills, including providing briefings, developing resources or delivering feedback to others.
- Has a high standard of professionalism in public engagement with attention to detail, and who is looking for a varied and central role.