Fashion a perfect CV by downloading Monster invaluable ebook.
It gives you the following valuable information on how to write a perfect CV:
- Identify the right personal details to include. Learn what to add and what to leave out, such as whether to include your marital status or nickname.
- Add a personal statement. Find out what one is and how it can be used to focus a potential employer’s attention on your best attributes.
- Know what to include in the skill section. Discover how to bring your skills to the fore and make sure you understand the difference between transferable, job-related and adaptive skills.
- Mention former jobs. Brush up on the best ways to present former or current employment in a way that shows you in the best light.
- Don’t forget your qualifications. Learn what to include, how to select relevant qualifications for a particular CV and why not listing everything exhaustively is crucial.
- Tailor it to the application. Gain skills with writing a CV that is adapted to an individual employer or a particular sector of industry to get the best results.
- Keep it up to date. Find out the best ways of keeping your CV up to date so that it is ready to go at a moment’s notice.
The ebook also gives plenty of help on how to avoid the common pitfalls found in many CVs such as poor layouts, inappropriate language or simply writing too much.
Source : Monster
You have already read the basics. However you should polish your CV much possible better than anyone or you i’ll miss your opportunity even though you have better skills. Here you can download perfect CV writing Guidelines with Examples which is approved by one of the United Kingdom reputed University. This 17 pages document provide you all the up-to date information and CV tips. You must create your CV under UK standards and should bit tricky to get interviewer attention.
Here is the Ultimate CV Guide – Read before apply