Career Level Managerial
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Associate Degree
What you’ll do
Be coached by world-class leaders who will challenge and mentor you. Join with a team of new Interns all starting your careers together, increase your professional development whilst meeting the demands of your projects and programs.
As part of the team you can expect to;
- Turn data into the information that will take on business problems
- Develop data visualizations, dashboards, and reporting in Tableau (or a similar reporting tool)
- Use advanced analytics tools such as R and Pandas
- Conduct exploratory data analysis
- Work in an agile manner
Overall you will be working in a larger global organization that is dedicated to- and passionate about the experience of IT services delivered to our employees in Cisco
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree that provides dedicated modules for math or scientific study (penultimate year).
- On track to receive a minimum of 2.1
- A real curiosity for how things work and how they can be improved.
- Mindset that focuses on reaching core of problems; not just the first issue encountered
- A passion for- and a commitment to lifelong learning – a willingness to invest time in training and developing your skills
What we offer
At Cisco, we strongly believe in the wellbeing of our employees and work life balance and our benefits package is designed to reflect this.
- Annual Leave: 20 days plus bank holidays
- Access to Cisco’s onsite office facilities including;
- Free shuttle buses between local stations and the Cisco Campus office
- Starbucks Coffee bar
- Access to a large canteen
- Massage chairs & nap pods
- An onsite Nuffield Health gym and showers (at an additional cost)
- At Cisco, we encourage a culture of giving back to the community, and you will be invited to participate in giving back events organised either by the IT team or the Bedfont Lakes campus CSR team.
- Our selection process is as follows: Application – Recruiter Telephone Assessment – Hiring Team Telephone Interview – Virtual Webex Assessment Day.
- You must be able to live and work in the UK. EU visa sponsorship is available, unfortunately, we do not sponsor International visas.