Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
As a Salesforce Developer at Alpha FX you will interact with every part of the business to develop bespoke solutions for them. You will develop tools which will allow the business to process transactions in the region of billions of pounds for high-value corporates and institutions around the world. If you are looking for a role which requires a stake holder mindset combined with hands on development, this is the role for you. From day one you will be given the opportunity to work on initiatives which are of strategic importance to our business. Developing inhouse solutions will provide you with the opportunity to see your products in the hands of end users every day. As we embark on a transition to Lightning we are looking for fantastic developers to join us and drive this to completion.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce and Lightning applications using up to date Salesforce technologies.
- Develop and apply advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customised solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API
- Provide technical input on best practices for integration with Salesforce, in-house systems, and third-party systems
- Actively seek out opportunities to leverage Salesforce, driving productivity gains for a rapidly scaling sales team
- Understand Salesforce.com data model – for ex: how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Continual evaluation of existing Salesforce security and architecture to ensure its manageability and sustainability.
- Engage with product managers and key stakeholders through the entire software development lifecycle, keeping them regularly updated on progress and ensuring all requirements are satisfied.
Competencies & Experience
- APEX, Visualforce, Lightning and other Salesforce.com technologies.
- Experience in migrating applications to the Lightning platform.
- Hands on experience working with relational databases.
- Experience constructing SOQL queries to interact with Salesforce database.
- Experience developing REST API integrations.
- Have an understanding of data structures and their application in Salesforce.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Administration including managing profiles, teams and security.
- Experience with building international CRM systems with localisation.
- Experience in writing documentation, both in code and user manuals.
- You are a forward thinking and a team player.
- Promoter of industry best practices and framework.
- An analytical mind with great attention to detail.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver.
- Effective communicator.
- Driven self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Open to new ideas and thrive on feedback.