Proposed Salary Market Related
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Associate Degree
New Business Client Manager
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and executing of focussed account development plans for key clients to maximise opportunity, define multi-level contact strategies, provide structured engagement and predictable business development
- Evaluating the level and quality of business achieved in accordance with business plan, product mix and individual target
- Developing opportunity pipeline in line with client’s budget and funding capacity
- Building value based client relationships across client/prospect organisations to maximise visibility, influence and effectiveness
- Leveraging maximum commercial opportunity from partner and vendor relationships through collaborative and effective opportunity engagement
- Being client and sector smart – maintain a strong understanding of the client/prospects business, sector and influences to support strategic solution alignment
- Being commercially responsible including the orchestration of contractual arrangements such as NDA or terms of business amendment
- Encouraging the management of the client organisation to plan and budget for new and enhanced products and services.
- Encouraging the development of new products/service solutions to meet future client/market needs – act as market intelligence conduit back into Trustmarque
What we’re looking for:
- Consistent, proven, overachievement of appropriate sales performance targets
- Sales experience and performance gained relevant to Reseller market – direct customer engagement
- Experience relevant to Trustmarque portfolio, target markets and core go to market propositions (Modern Workplace, IT Asset Management, Storage, Cloud & Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics)
- Practical and demonstrable understanding of solution sales methodology and approach
- Demonstrable approach to sales performance management – pipeline management, gap planning, account/territory planning
- Has achieved proficiency in the task of stakeholder relationship management.
- Has achieved a top-class reputation and has the appropriate gravitas to build trust and inspire clients.
- Has wide and detailed IT knowledge, together with detailed understanding of the principles of business and markets and sound experience of relevant business sectors.