Proposed Salary £22,753
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Associate Degree
- Proactively manage Parole Board cases to ensure, timely case progression by making full use of the case management system as well as procedures and policies.
- Work with stakeholders and Parole Board members to ensure that reports are provided in a timely manner.
- Undertake regular reviews of the cases in your caseload to identify potential risks to an effective Parole oral hearing, anticipating any likely issues, working with stakeholders to resolve them prior to the oral hearing.
- Challenge blocks and delays to case progression and take responsibility for initiating solutions, involving others where necessary.
- Ensure that all parties are kept regularly up to date with the current progress in a case leading up to the oral hearing.
- Provide secretariat support to Members, progressing cases in your workload specifically to pre-empt, understand and support member needs and evidence requirements, for them to undertake effective decision making.
- Work well as part of a team to ensure that you support your colleagues; providing training and support where required, including covering for periods of absence in your team.