Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Industry Finance/ Banking
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
As a Finance Business Analyst, you will report into and work with the the AllSaints Technology & Business Analysis teams, being responsible for analysing the As-Is processes for all aspects of Finance. You will have a good understanding of AP, AR and General Ledger processes, including inventory valuation, standardised monthly reporting and statutory financial reporting. Working with the Accounting, AR, AP and Tax teams to document AS-IS and develop To-Be processes. You will be working closely with the project management, business analysis, architecture and QA teams in several AllSaints Programmes, and you will have excellent Retail knowledge and be able to communicate effectively with and influence end users at all levels.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Analyse, document and propose solutions for technically complex business areas
- Prepare functional specifications
- Analyse and document business processes
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from stakeholders
- Be the link between stakeholders, development team and any third party IT supplier, throughout the development lifecycle
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders
- Gather Business Requirements for IT projects
- Working with the Technical Architect to help develop system designs
- Create Business Requirements documentation – high level and low level and explain/communicate those to all business and IT interested parties
- Create Functional Specification documents
- Assess the impact of changing requirements
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess for both technical and business suitability.
- Produce Test Scenarios and work with the Quality Assurance analyst.
- Facilitate training sessions with end users on the new system.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes and use cases
End to end experience of the project lifecycle
Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
Writing requirements and functional specifications
Experience with Usability, Wireframes, User Journeys, Use Cases
Ideally would have experience in writing User Manuals and providing training to users
Develop an understanding of the business issues and data challenges of the IT platforms and AllSaints’ organisation
Assist in the preparation of user and system test plans based on business requirements; design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
Able to deal with stakeholders at all levels and ideally have experience in assessing the cost of various technical solutions and where relevant suggesting suitable alternative solutions
Experience using Netsuite preferable but not essential
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future