Proposed Salary Depend
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
The aims of this role within the Customer Success function are to:
- Lead customer relationships for all HealthRoster Optima and HealthMedics Optima customers.
- Act as the senior advocate of Customer Success across the UK & Ireland, working in close support of other Customer Success colleagues where appropriate and personally leading key accounts and engagements when required.
- Provide a point of escalation to customers and work arising issues through to completion within the business.
- Work to ensure all customers are referenceable and willing to participate in customer and marketing events and work with Sales and Marketing to ensure the company is able to gain leverage from these sites.
- Engage with customer staff groups proactively at all levels to ensure they understand their contribution to the success of the Allocate products.
- Take responsibility for the internal and external messaging around good news, customer achievements and progress and link this to the customer success proposition and eventually through to improved outcomes for customers in receipt of success.
- Leadership – Able to lead a group of people; galvanising them around a common goal, influencing them to support a strong vision & plan and motivating them to deliver the desired outcome.
- Leading Change – Positive about change, adapting rapidly to changing circumstances and encouraging flexibility in others. Identifies and implements improvements to service delivery, engaging people in the change process and encouraging them to contribute ideas.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Gathers, verifies and assesses all appropriate and available information to gain an accurate understanding of situations and provide recommendations for action.
- Communication –Demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and customers including producing reports, preparing, organising and delivering presentations using appropriate tools and techniques, and taking a leading role in meetings and discussions.
- Building Relationships – Able to develop effective relationships with Allocate colleagues and customers. Able to respond appropriately to feedback.
- Influencing skills – Ability to influence both within the customer success team and the wider Allocate team.
- Influencing and Impact – Act in a professional manner, and exhibit the required behaviour that should act as an example to other employees. Needs to delegate tasks, responsibilities and authorities effectively. Effective at identifying goals and objectives, and motivating and leading others towards their achievement. Able to network throughout the wider Allocate business and the user community.
- Understanding Allocate – Aware of Allocate strategies, policies and procedures. Aware of how the organisation operates.
- Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability – Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Solution Knowledge – Operational knowledge of Allocate solutions and healthcare within the United Kingdom and Ireland an advantage.
- Experience – Experience of healthcare workforce management in an appropriate role with associated professional development and/or accreditation desirable.
- Training – Experience/knowledge of Allocate HealthRoster and HealthMedics products.
- Applying standards – Effective in the application of relevant industry and process standards to all tasks undertaken.
- Industry Trends & Developments – Must take initiative to ensure technical skills and specialisations are kept up to date in line with industry developments as well as the latest drivers and initiatives impacting our customer base. Ensure that all relevant skill sets are current including but not limited to software packages, customer engagement methodologies and new ways of working / processes.
- Leadership & Management — demonstrable experience leading a large, geographically dispersed team. Capable of building capabilities and improving engagement over long periods of time. Is a reference point and exemplar of best practice leadership.