Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
THE ROLE AND WHAT TO EXPECT
- Technicians function will be to deliver best in class Facilities experience.
- Track building and facilities equipment upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term
improvements and maintenance needs.
- Collaborate with other functions to ensure all internal and external audits are successfully
- Problem solving of complex breakdowns on multiple machine specs.
- Be familiar with all GMP rules and regulations
- Be familiar with Statutory requirements
- Work within a documented Permit to Work System
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Technical certification/trade in the electrical/mechanical related field essential.
- 3 years + experience performing maintenance on process equipment, preferably in a cGMP
commercial manufacturing environment.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in a sterile Manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
ABOUT ADI GROUP
adi Group is a large, multi-disciplined, privately owned engineering company offering a single source,
integrated service to provide Totally Engineered Solutions. Founded in 1990, the group specialises in
supporting the manufacturing sector in the UK & Ireland, through 18 limited companies and over 20 service
divisions. Enjoying exponential growth over the last three years, the Group has seen its workforce increase
by 50% to over 500 employees.
WHY WORK FOR US
Whether you work at our flagship head office, at one of our 14 regional offices, or at one of our client
residencies, a job at adi is fast-paced and promises variety, progression and opportunity.
We are dedicated to creating a winning team with a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellence and
above all, a passion for engineering.