Proposed Salary Depend
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
We have a fantastic opportunity for media executive (with minimum 3 months media agency experience) to join our growing Leeds team working across TV, print, outdoor media. We work with some really great national and international clients here in Leeds and we are looking for passionate, inquisitive team players who enjoy making a real difference. With a client list that boasts well known brands such as Vistaprint, Visit Orlando, Go Henry, Noom and My M&Ms and working across multiple channel solutions no 2 days are ever the same. The work is fast paced and varied and within a dynamic, results focussed environment your skillset will develop quickly through a combination of practical and theoretical training initiatives. Our approach for clients is specifically designed to deliver tangible business outcomes so there is a real sense of achievement using advertising to add value and drive ROI.
The Media Executive is an important role that offers vital support to the client teams, enabling them to meet deadlines in a timely fashion whilst learning about the media industry along the way. We are a nimble business so we are looking for someone with a high level of flexibility, common sense and attention to detail. We want to support and develop you throughout your time with us and we offer various training and induction programmes both internal and external. This may include the IPA Beginner’s Qualification, Google Qualification and other qualifications related to your role.
- Basic media owner contact
- Scrutinising all client and media owner outputs
- Highlight invoice queries and raise to Line Manager
- Ensure all bookings are on the system (DDS) in a timely manner
- Spot matching and schedules
- Monitoring for future TV programming
- Monthly TV reconciliations
- Optimising online and offline media campaigns, using data to inform decisions.
- Working on Paid Social campaigns (E.g. Facebook; Twitter & Instagram)
- Client introductions and basic communication
- Use of schedule and spreadsheet calculations
- Basic planning and administration (use of DDS/Ad Dynamix/Echo/RAPS/bespoke digital systems)
- Check insertions against media schedules and update
- Assisting with the assimilation of client data for analysis purposes
- Assisting with response analysis and optimisation
- Vouchering, COIs, and delivery instructions
- Media agency experience working within offline media (ideally TV)
- Great attention to detail – you will be working on high profile campaigns for our clients
- Excellent time management skills – we need to hit those deadlines!
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills – it is vital that you build relationships with the team and clients as well as producing top quality work.
- A passion for the media industry – we want you to share the same enthusiasm as we do!
- Adaptability and flexibility – no two days are ever the same here at ARM
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual company away day
- Free fruit in the office
- Drinks fridge, available after 5pm daily
- Flexi-Friday where employees can start earlier in order to finish earlier on selected Fridays
- Private healthcare cover
- Life cover
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan (0%)