Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 10 Years +
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Email [email protected]
As a Senior Economist at Alma Economics, you will take the lead on projects by designing and applying innovative analytical approaches.
You have experience working as an economist in the public, voluntary or private sector. You have previously managed high-profile projects or are ready to take on new responsibilities as part of our team.
A more experienced candidate will have the skills and expertise to work alongside the directors of the company to oversee multiple projects and contribute to decisions on the company’s long-term strategy.
A less experienced candidate should aim to build such skills over time while leading on projects from day one and working across functions surrounded by a talented and supportive team.
Who we want to work with
You excel at leading teams and enjoy working with others. You take active steps to develop and support your colleagues. Your technical economics abilities are exceptional, and you have strong project and stakeholder management skills. You can explain complex ideas clearly.
You love learning and you always operate with integrity. As our work evolves, you will find opportunities to enhance your professional abilities, satisfy your intellectual curiosity and define your role in a dynamic work environment.
- University-level degree in Economics, Econometrics or a related discipline (a master’s degree or PhD would be a plus)
- Lead on the conceptualisation, development and execution of key projects
- Manage teams to prepare and deliver projects, ensuring that all outputs are up to or exceed company standards
- Develop research techniques and methodologies to meet client needs and expectations
- Formulate strategies with senior management for project delivery, business development and resource allocation
- Help attract new clients
- Engage with stakeholders and clients
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV or your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] with subject line Senior Economist, noting your eligibility to work in the UK.
Optionally, you are welcome to also submit any additional material you feel could strengthen your application (e.g. cover letter, samples of your written work, references).
There is no closing date; applications will be processed as they are received.