Proposed Salary Depend
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Industry Business/ Management
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- You will now be leading a team of stylists and floor management. Your customer remains at the heart of all you do and you champion continuous training with your team to give them the confidence to provide best in class brand experience
- You live and breath the product, inspire your team daily to do their best work and manage compliance deadlines with ease. You are a constant support to your store manager and share the workload of running a store together. When they are out of the business you are able to step up taking responsibility for the store
- You now have experience actioning visual moves, now you will start to plan them. Space planning, reviewing product depth, category analyses and effective scheduling will be key. You will also have the confidence to challenge proposals that affect your store and are not afraid to manage upwards when necessary
- You are skilled at managing the operational functions of the store. Utilising the digital tools provided by the company to help you manage compliance you have upskilled your floor management team to support you with these tasks. You are also an experienced key holder and a point of contact for your floor management with any queries on these tasks
- You pride yourself in recruitment and alongside your store manager, you have built a team that you are proud to manage. Your energy and positivity inspire your team to do their best work daily. You are accomplished at scheduling and create rotas that protect your key trading days and hours
- You are able to forward plan with ease. Whether this be cash and KPI targets or succession planning, you ensure to have a structure to the weeks and months ahead. You utilize 42 daily for all planning and to back up any commercial decisions.You work in conjunction with your store manager to help your team fulfill their appraisal goals and develop into their next roles
- You lead with pride and your team showcase this though your store environment
- You are expected to work closely with your store manager and HR advisor to manage ER matters in store
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- People management – Keeping a team engaged through the busy and quiet periods. An ability to give constructive feedback and challenge where necessary. Able to recruit and develop top talent for brand
- Dynamic and energetic. Your team feed off your positive energy and have a winning mentality to get the best results
- Time management – As well as the general day to day there will be weekly and monthly deadlines to hit -you need to know how to use your time effectively
- Confident and decisive – Able to make important decisions and lead a team to deliver the result. Capability to challenge all levels in your team when you feel necessary
- Strong business mindset – You are confident on all aspects of your business and put it first in all day to day and planning activity
- Determination to create a successful, happy team and achieve the best results
- Strong ER acumen, you have an exceptional ability to manage the investigation and disciplinary process smoothly as well as coach your floor management on the handling of day to day ER.