Proposed Salary £ 15 25
Career Level Managerial
Experience 3 Years
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
We’re looking for a new Account Manager to join our team in Manchester. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s existing international clients who are based the UK & Ireland. There is no new business, however upselling of Adyen’s products and services is a key part of the role. We are looking for a strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality; someone who is eager to help the world’s biggest brands grow while changing an industry.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact and adviser for your international, enterprise sized merchants
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe as well as the technical and sales teams to develop new features for merchants based on merchant needs and to help you build strong relationships with your merchants
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
Who you are
- A born networker with high energy, self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills
- A competent communicator and team player with strong technical understanding
- You have a Bachelor or Masters in Finance or a technical field.
- You have a minimum of 5+ years experience in an account management / product management role or complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role, dealing with enterprise sized corporations.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Booking.com, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!