Proposed Salary Attractive Remuneration
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
What we are looking for:
- Be able to demonstrate experience working as a Quantity Surveyor within a similar industry
- Some experience working within Highways, Civil or Surfacing sector working with the NEC form of contract
- Proven ability to submit valuations and invoices in accordance with the contracts and ensure that customers are given every encouragement and ability to pay accounts in accordance with the contract
- Track record of producing timely cost/value reports that monitor the financial progress of contracts or elements
- Be a strong collaborative team player
- Tenacious in approach, with ability to plan and organise and operate to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate and build relationships, with a strong Customer focus
- Strong IT Skills
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
Why join Aggregate Industries?
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 330 sites and more than 4100 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.