Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
** Please note this is not a live role – you are registering your interest for future vacancies **
We are doing all that we can to ensure that we are ready to service the increased demand from our customers, once we emerge on the other side of Covid-19.
We are looking to hear from talented Quarry Managers who want to join a market leading construction materials company and make a real difference – working within an inclusive and safety focused culture, with people at the heart of our business. Please use the link below to view our UK sites, you have the ability to express which locations are suitable in your application form.
Please register your interest here so we can connect once the UK economy begins to recover and activity starts to ramp up. We are keeping our fingers crossed, we will be speaking with you very soon.
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of Quarry Regulations, Statutory Health & Safety and Employment legislation
- Detailed knowledge of shot-firing and blasting procedures
- SHE NVQ Level 4 or Equivalent
- Knowledge of geological factors in quarry design and development
- Demonstrable experience of a similar or equivalent role
- Self-motivated, with initiative and a proactive approach
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relations with others
- Detail and results orientated with strong personal values to succeed
- Highly organised with demonstrable planning and delivery capabilities
- Understanding of budgets and financial responsibility
- Be able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Experience of working as part of a highly functioning team
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
Why join Aggregate Industries?
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 330 sites and more than 4100 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.